Obtaining a transcript of your grades and/or your degree

Transcripts of grades and degrees are only issued by faculty secretariats.

For your original degree, you will receive notification from your faculty secretariat, stating where you need to go to pick up your degree. Please allow one to three years after completing your studies (or your cycle).

Please note : To have the transcript of your grades or degree translated, you will need to contact a sworn translator of your choice.