1. Accueil
  2. EN
  3. International
  4. Exchange students
  5. Incoming mobility

Sudents coming from an Institution outside Europe

Carrying out a mobility period at ULB as an exchange student is only possible for students who come in the scope of a duly signed agreement between ULB and their home institution.

How does it work?

  • ULB has already signed a bilateral agreement with more than 176 establishments of 36 countries outside Europe. The students coming from an Institution outside Europe (North America, South America, Asia, etc.) should contact their university's international office to check whether a signed exchange agreement exists between both institutions. Please note that we'll only accept the files if submitted by our Colleagues from partner universities.

Practical information

Information about a Blocked Account for visa or residence permit renewal


Please note

 No individual initiatives are allowed for an exchange stay at ULB.
Updated on March 22, 2023