Carrying out a mobility period at ULB as an exchange student is only possible for students who come in the scope of a duly signed agreement between ULB and their horme institution.

How does it work?

  • ULB has already signed bilateral agreements with more than 176 establishments of 36 countries outside of Europe. Students coming from an Institution outside Europe (North America, South America, Asia, etc.) wishing to come for an exchange programme at ULB should contact their university's international Office to check whether an exchange agreement exists between both institutions. Please note that we'll only accept the files if submitted by our Colleagues from partner universities, no individual application from the students will be accepted.
  • Once the information received from our partner institution have been checked, you will be contacted by email, either by your host Faculty or by the Student Mobility Office.
  • We will then send you a link to an online form to complete your application. The online form is accessible to the students who have been nominated by their home university only. 

Please note

 No individual initiatives are allowed. Free-movers are not accepted for an stay at ULB.

Practical information
Contact details

Updated on October 19, 2020